- Use a stabilizer to hold the phone (we use the OSMO DJI)
- Keep it casual but do prepare your content
- Build relationships
- Show behind-the-scenes
- Decide where you will record it and who will be part of it
- Create a test group
- Be wary of backlight
- Good WIFI!
- Announce the session on your channels and cross promote
- Always respond to comments
- On Facebook, you can split screens and call in others, which is a super cool feature to use
- Don’t be salesy, be likeable
- Analyze results and improve
- Be predictable. Do it when you have something interesting to tell but also do it at a set time so your audience can start counting on it.
Watch ZN #FridayLive around 2pm each Friday on Facebook and Twitter for the latest digital news!
SHARE THIS STORY