- Unpaid internship
- 6 month internship
- Full-time and half-time positions available position
Do you want to learn more about effective digital communication and marketing? Do you want to work with big clients? Are you eager to gain work experience in the EU sphere?
Then take up this opportunity and join us as an Intern, or as we call them a Hyperlearner. ZN gives you the opportunity to do your internship from anywhere in the world or #IRL in Brussels. We want you to spend at least three months and to share our digital passion with us. But the longer you stay, the more you will learn about the many aspects of our digital work and the more opportunities you’ll have to work on projects for our high-profile clients.
We were digital before it became the defining aspect of the 21st century. And we’re still leading thought development in the EU arena on how to use digital tools for reaching out to stakeholders. We have conceived and implemented successful communication campaigns for many demanding clients, from European associations to major corporate customers, not forgetting the largest group in the European Parliament and the award-winning #DiscoverEU campaign.
What you get out of this opportunity
You will develop your skills in everything digital, from social media management and Twitter event activation to digital research and project management. As well as gaining practical experience and becoming a ZN-certified social media expert, you’ll find out what life at a fast-moving agency is really like. You’ll also discover just how cool it is to work in an agency with more than 15 nationalities and be a team that has virtual aperols and quizzes.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor/Master student in International Management and Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications, or another relevant field
- Short work experience, internships/traineeships and studies abroad are considered a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages especially French and Dutch are welcome
- An interest in working in project management
- Understanding of EU affairs
- Passion for social media and digital communications
- Great organizational and planning skills, flexibility and positive attitude
- Ability to actively seek feedback and accept constructive criticism from others.
- Passion for learning and developing a hyper thinking mentality
- MS Office
- Experience with CRM (Extranet) systems is welcome
- Supporting project and account managers in managing clients and digital projects from A to ZN
- Assisting in project planning, coordination and execution of numerous projects for B2B and B2C companies as well as European institutions
- Proactively providing ideas and applying critical thinking to the development and execution of all project deliverables
- Supporting with coordination of internal activities, creating project and resource planning documents
- Participating in client calls and keeping meeting minutes
- Assisting in managing suppliers, creating and following detailed project plans to ensure quality and timely deliveries within budget
- Supporting with the creation of editorial calendars and management of social media campaigns
🎁 What we offer
- Experience in the leading digital communication agency in Brussels
- Responsibility from day one
- CV and CL as separate documents
- The CL must include
Title of degree you are currently pursuing
Explain how you discovered the internship position
List of IT skills and programmes that you are proficient in
List of your top three areas of interest
Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship
Explain why you are interested in ZN
To make your application stand out, ensure your letter is specific to the position within ZN you are applying for.
*Please note that this internship is unpaid
To learn more about ZN check out our website and social media channels.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now