ZN is a pioneering digital communication agency that was founded in 1998 and is the leading digital marketing and communication agency in Europe. We imagine, create and execute digital communication campaigns for our clients. This means that we research their needs and their company’s digital landscape, create an appropriate digital communication strategy and implement this strategy by creating digital tools and assets.
At ZN, you will be working on projects for some of the world’s best-known companies; projects that drive and shape their presence in the European Union and across the globe.
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer who can support us on the production and design of Social Media visuals, both animated and static. You should have a real understanding of current graphic/motion design trends and how to use the proper graphic design tools to execute work at ZN’s high quality standards. You will be working together with a team of professionals who belong to a multicultural environment that will be supervising your work.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, high-energy working environment, love sharing brilliant ideas, working with a team of creative people, and never lose sight of all the intricate details, we want you!
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Ability to work any day of the week
- Flexibility on feedback implementation, both from ZN and client side
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to find creative solutions on the go
- Ability to work with materials coming from online stock banks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stress and change resilience
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of digital communications
- Ability to work with truly international teams and clients
- Knowledge on B2B marketing, public affairs and EU Bubble is a plus
What we offer
You will be part of our network of professionals for which we provide projects with both European and international reach, promising a constant flow of commissioned work requests.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com