Do you think Facebook and Twitter go well with your breakfast cereal? You’re that social media wizard that’s always the first to tell friends about new and exciting trends. You know how and who to listen to. Whether it’s Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or Facebook, you know how to get the party started. Sounds familiar? Then you might be the best candidate to join our network of social media consultants. Whether it’s about snapchatting, tweeting or pinteresting, we fully embrace social and hope you share our crush.
- Consulting on best practices to reach visibility and engagement on different channels;
- Hands-on engagement and campaigning on social media;
- Devise and implementing training for our clients;
- Devise social media plans and campaigns;
- Recommend, monitor, and adapt social media campaigns;
- Support senior consultants in writing communication and social media strategies, and campaigns;
- Following and reporting on social media trends on regular basis.
- Excellent oral and written English skills;
- Experience in marketing and communication;
- Experience working with digital media advertising and strategy;
- Able to pick up an advertising project on any platform and hit the ground running
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced, often rapidly-changing environment;
- Sense of humor, creative energy and a great team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
You can join us at our Brussels office or work from anywhere where there’s good Internet connection that allows you to join Skype meetings without interruption.
You will be working:
- 30 to 90 minutes daily on campaigns, lasting from 2 weeks to 2 months;
- 90 minutes to 3 hours per week on campaigns lasting up to 6 months;
- 1 to 2 days per month, monitoring and reporting on activities on social media channels.
If you’re in the middle of your career, between jobs or just looking for new freelance opportunities, this is the perfect job for you.
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to join our team. Good luck!Apply Now