ZN is a pioneering digital communication agency that was founded in 1998 and is the leading digital marketing and communication agency in Europe. We imagine, create and execute digital communication campaigns for our clients. This means that we research their needs and their company’s digital landscape, create an appropriate digital communication strategy and implement this strategy by creating digital tools and assets.
At ZN, you will be working on projects for some of the world’s best-known companies; projects that drive and shape their presence in the European Union and across the globe.
We are looking for someone to join our account management team with very strong project management and organizational skills. You should have a real understanding of today’s digital landscape, be proactive, willing to learn and open to challenges. By working at ZN Consulting you will have the opportunity to work within a multi-cultural team, for international clients as well as to explore numerous aspects of digital communications.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, high-energy working environment, love sharing brilliant ideas, working with a team of creative people, and never lose sight of all the intricate details, we want you!
- Planning, coordinating and executing ongoing client projects to ensure they run smoothly from briefings to final delivery
- Preparing proposals for prospect projects/clients
- Assisting & reporting to Account Executives or Account Managers in the daily servicing of their clients
- Maintaining and supporting an efficient working environment for his/her accounts
- Coordinating weekly/monthly status updates for each project, including a financial overview
- Providing administrative support to assure accurate execution of assigned tasks in a manner that enables the agency to maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with clients
- Financial planning and forecasting for each project and close monitoring of budgets
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple demands at the same time
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Great financial and administrative skills
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate the project team (consultants, creatives, production)
- Digital marketing literacy & strong affinity with web and related technologies
- Understanding of the digital communications
- Ability to work with truly international teams and clients
- B2B marketing & public affairs experience is a plus
- Persistency and drive to see the job through to the end
- People smart
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stress resistant
- A strong team player, fits well into a collaborative friendly team
- Curious mind, hungry to learn and experience new things
- A natural communicator (spoken and written)
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What we offer
You will be an integral part of a highly creative and very successful team in an exciting and fast-paced environment. Involved in a variety of industry and business contexts, you will be driving change for clients, for ZN, and for yourself. We aim to offer an inspiring environment that gives access to horizons that matter to you.
To learn more about ZN check out our website and social media channels.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com