We are looking for experienced digital researchers with an analytical mindset, and an eye for details.
Whether you like data crunching, qualitative analysis or both, we won’t judge – we like our data fresh and crispy too!
- Develop, lead, and manage storytelling strategy and implementation;
- Collecting, organizing, and interpreting data using Excel and PPT;
- Auditing websites and channels, and analyzing their content;
- Looking into Google and social analytics, and selecting relevant insights;
- Monitoring conversations using social management tools like Hootsuite;
- Identifying influential users on social media;
- Analyzing the tone of voice;
- Looking at current trends online;
- Providing recommendations based on insights from web traffic and social data.
- In short, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable with analytics, capable of data analysis and can create a PPT summary of conclusions for non-expert audiences.
- Excellent oral and written English skills;
- Experience in marketing and communication;
- Team-oriented; problem solver; relationship-builder; and strong inter-personal skills;
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced, often rapidly-changing environment;
- Sense of humor, creative energy and a great team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
If you’re in the middle of your career, between jobs or just looking for new freelance opportunities, this is the perfect job for you.
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to join our team. Good luck! 😊Apply Now