ZN is a pioneering digital communication agency, founded in 1998. We imagine, create and execute digital communication campaigns clients across various sectors and industries within Europe. This means that we research their needs and their company’s digital landscape, create an appropriate digital communication strategy and implement this strategy by creating digital tools and assets.
At ZN, you will be working on projects for some of the world’s best-known companies; projects that drive and shape their presence in the European Union and across the globe.
Social media advertising is a must to reach a targeted audience in an efficient & timely manner and to get the engagement & impact our campaigns deserve. We are looking for an online advertising guru to consult us on our advertising strategies, draft detailed media plans and execute successful campaigns for our clients.
Whether you’re into SEA, Twitter and Facebook ads, or classic media buying, if you know how to rock the advertising landscape and you’re eager to experiment with new ideas, we’re interested to hear from you!
- Creating and executing best-in-class digital media advertising campaign strategies for clients on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google ;
- Overseeing advertising budgets to deliver high-quality products within budget and desired goals;
- Researching & building target audiences and keyword lists based on the clients’ needs and objectives;
- Running day-to-day operations of digital advertising campaigns, including:
- Monitoring and assessing ad performance to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Planning and monitoring ad spend and budget.
- Reporting on key metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Excellent oral and written English skills;
- Experience in marketing and communication;
- Experience working with digital media advertising and strategy;
- Able to pick up an advertising project on any platform and hit the ground running
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced, often rapidly changing environment;
- Sense of humor, creative energy and a great team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
If you’re in the middle of your career, between jobs or just looking for new freelance opportunities, this is the perfect job for you.
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to join our team. Good luck!Apply Now